naruto-mmorpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto-mmorpg

a fun naruto mmorpg where you can join villages clans and much much much more

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha (syrix)

Madara Uchiha (syrix)

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-06

stats
HP:
Wind Left_bar_bleue100/100Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
CP:
Wind Left_bar_bleue15/15Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)
Jutsus:

Wind Empty
PostSubject: Wind   Wind Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

I then sat down as there were 5 wooden dummy's surrounding me. Then one dashed at me i then jumped and started punching it in the head after that kicking it in the mid section making it fly back hitting a tree breaking apart. I looked at the dummy for a while and stood in a defensive stance after a few seconds one came behind me and tried to punch me i ducked and kicked straight up hitting underneath the head then making it fly in the air. I jumped in the air and did kick combo's and at the end of the combo i axed kicked it in the head making it crash into the ground. "Two down three to go"i said whispering then running at one and punching it in the head and kicking it then i side kicked it making it flip side ways into a rock. "now you two"i said then the dummies stood side by side. They joined hands making one then one spun around and through the other at me i then moved side ways then going at the one that was thrown. The dummy then got up and hit me in the chest i then did a backflip then pushing of a rock then punching it in the head making it do two back flips then it landed on it's feet. The other came up behind me i then ducked and spun around and grabbed it's leg throwing it into a rock. The other then extracted two blades from the palm then stabbing at me as i dashed backwards dodging each attack. Then as i hit a tree it stabbed into the tree stuck as it struggled to get the blade free. I then kneed it to the face, it tried to stab me with the other blade then cutting my cheek it then tried again and missed. I kicked it in the back making it's head hit the tree then it breaking apart. I then just layed down looking up at the sky resting.
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
Admin
jeremyjh

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-08

stats
HP:
Wind Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
CP:
Wind Left_bar_bleue500/500Wind Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Jutsus:

Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind   Wind Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 pm

25 exp level up!
Back to top Go down
https://nrpg.darkbb.com

Wind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto-mmorpg :: Offcial Fighting Areas :: Self Traning-
Jump to: